OwnMenu is the first versatile and powerful software which can help you
insert your own menu, logo, episodes into blu-ray titles seamlessly just in a few minites.
With PSD file import, you are free to customize and personalize your own Blu-ray menu.
Beyond this, you can add your logo video as the first playback,
insert new episodes, play the main movie direclty without annoying warnings or advertisements.
The original version is still keeped and you can switch to playback it from top menu.
OwnMenu is very easy to use and user does not need write any navigation commands manually.
All objects, elements, links and commands are completed automatically.
Start to DIY and enjoy your own version of Blu-ray movies from today!
Important: OwnMenu is not intended for use with Blu-ray Disc titles for
which you have not obtained the proper authorization. It cannot break
cryptoprotection or any other type of copy protection. OwnMenu does not
violate any intellectual property rights, as it can only be used with
Blu-ray Discs that do not contain copy protection.
Please note, Free edition has the following restrictions:
- Top Menu and Popup Menu must exist.
- Disable to add new episodes.
- Insert your own menu seamlessly.
- Insert new episodes.
- Add your logo video to start playback at the first.
- Playback the main movie directly without annoying warnings and advertisements.
- Keep all original features and interactivty.
- Support HDMV and BD-J mode.
- Load PSD file and convert it to menu elements directly.
- Build button commands automatically.
- Route button and build neighbour relation automatically.
- Support multi-page menu and button sound.
- Import m2ts file.
- Excellent playback compatibility.
- Very easy to use.
Support media type:
- Photoshop PSD (*.psd)
- M2ts file
- Windows 7/Vista/XP/2000 (32-bit/64-bit)
- Pentium II 500 MHz
- 512 MB of RAM
- Open the source BDMV folder.
- Set main movie mpls in Mpls view or property view, see screen shot 4.
- Set new logo file if you want to add, see screen shot 5.
- Add new eposids in case of need, see screen shot 6.
- Load PSD file for entry menu if necessary, see screen shot 7.
- Set background video for entry menu if it exists.
- Load PSD file for main menu if necessary.
- Set button property (type, parameter, neighbour, sound...), see screen shot 8
- Build the output.
Tutorial & Tips:
- First of all, backup your source BDMV folder please.
Each time, you should open the original BDMV as source folder.
When building, you'd better to set the backup BDMV as destination folder.
This will avoid a mess for multiple building.
- Sample PSD file for entry menu and main menu can be downloaded from here.
- For more info about PSD format, please visit PSD template on Doom9 or Reykroona's Blu-ray tutorial.
- You needn't set button state sound one by one, see screen shot 9.